Monday, July 27, 2009

Michael Jackson's Words

I know my blog about MJ is damn late... hahaha!

Yeah, this is such an early demise for a great artist! But, through it all, MJ served an inspiration to many people and with that, I wanna pay tribute to him in a fun way by thinking of words that can be made out of his name. =0)

As of the moment no one really knows the reason why he died but a source said that there was a malpractice wherein the wrong 'medicine' was intravenously injected in him. That same incident had happened to my 27 year old friend and he died one hour after the injection.
This is another fun way to destress. At least, I did something to pass out the time. I just finished my lunch. To add some challenge, try making three-letter words or more. ;o) Kindly post your additions. Thanks!

[A]ale, alien, alone,
[C]cam, cha, chai, chalk, check, chin, chick, choice, clean, coin
[E]elan, elk
[H]hale, halo, ham, heal, heck, hick
[I]ilk, ion, irk, Islam, isle, isohel
[J]jack, jackal, jail, jock,
[K]kai, kea, koan, kohl, koi, koine, kola
[L]lack, leak, lean, lens, leo, lion, loan
[M]mack, mackle, mail, main, mash, meal, meek, milk
[N]nail, neck, nose
[O]oak, oasis, ohm, oil, oka, olea, omen, once, one
[S]sack, sail, scam, seal, shale, sham, shame, skin, snack, son

No comments:

Post a Comment