Monday, August 10, 2009

Savoring the Saccharinity of a Special Message

Having a friend whom u consider a sister is a rarity in this day and age. How we both managed to keep in touch despite the distance and lack of communication years before (we still don't have our own telephone sets and cellphones at that time) is pretty astonishing. We've been friends eversince we started schooling up to this present.

When all my other friends have gone and some even neglected me, Joy (her nick) stood by me through it all. I am not that sentimental but I will be because of her. =)
Here's the sweet message Jolanie (my oldest best pal) sent me after I gave her a card stating God's promises.

Jolanie said:

Thanks for the gift. You always lift me up in your own special ways and you cast away the bad feelings I have. You've known what's inside me, understand me even before I open my lips and hear me before I speak.

I'm struggling to see God's plan because of you. I fight to live because you're one of the reasons. I'm hurting inside but I'm healing knowing that I have to because I have you. I love you beyond the million meanings behind those three words.

08/10/09 01:07am

No comments:

Post a Comment