Friday, May 28, 2010

Talk About Healthy Ice Cream

My ice cream obssession already faded or so I thought. Hahaha! Am I a cheater to give in to this cold health craze? After all, it is still considered ice cream.

I'm a self-confessed ice creamoholic but I like to eat ice cream in its healthiest form because eating ice cream alone won't give me so much calcium. So, I switched to eating yogurt until I found frozen yogurt which has lead me to discover and search the froyo outlets in town. This is great news for all the lactose-intolerant peeps!

For a healthy dessert, try froyo (frozen yogurt). Its texture is just like our very own ice cream. The only difference is that this is the healthier alternative, not to mention that the froyo contains lactobacillus in it. Eat your froyo with or without toppings. You can even bring your own toppings to make your froyo experienced personalized.

I listed the stores according to my sequential visits. What are you waiting for? Give in and INDULGE. =)

As Red Mango's tagline boasts, treat yourself well. After all, we deserve this kind of treat after a hard day's work.

1 Red Mango - Eastwood Mall, Megamall, Trinoma
2 California Berry - Megamall, Silver City Mall
3 Yogurbud - Megamall, Podium
4 White Hat - Rustans Makati, Robinsons Place Manila, Shangri-la, SM North EDSA Annex
5 YoSwirls - Shangri-La
6 Yoh-gurt Froz - Bonifacio High Street, Greenbelt 5, Promenade, Robinsons Place Manila
7 FYI - Il Terrazzo, Tomas Morato
8 Lulubelle - Power Plant Mall
9 I Love Berries - SM Mall of Asia
10 Stick House - SM Megamall
11 Tutti Frutti - SM Megamall
12 Gurts - Pancake House
13 Frugurt - Fruit Magic

No comments:

Post a Comment