Sunday, October 10, 2010

101010 and Eat Pray Love

10.10.10! This was a remarkable date for every Filipino who still hopes and believes that someday, Pasig River will come to life again. This is also a very special day for me and for my sister and friends who endured the exhausting run yesterday.

Whoa! We are all newbies in this 10K feat! This is our first time to run for a cause! It took me 1:36:17 to finish the race, not bad for a starter or so I thought. :) Well, we have to run, jog and walk since there are lots of people running with us side by side! After the run, Tata (my running buddy) and I fell asleep soundly. Oh, did I mention that we forgot to eat? Hahaha!

After waking up from a long nap, we watched Julia Robert's movie, Eat Pray Love. The movie was filled with lots of food scenes that our mouths water while watching Julia eat her big pizza and gelato - not to mention that we fell asleep without eating, so that means we are damn hungry.

At Jack's Loft, we ordered a full plate of carbonara, one huge fishbowl of iced tea and their spicy squid sampler. We are about to eat ice cream but we decided to go home so as not to overeat. If fengshui experts call the 101010 day a lucky day, I call it a day full of blessings and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment