Friday, May 18, 2012

Patience Tests

If there is something that I lack in my values or virtues department, it is patience. I am not saying that I am too impatient and that I am nonchalant about things. Obviously, it is through my patience that I am being tested.

In the past few days, I have learned to be cool even if I am not. Keeping my head cool amidst the hot weather is in itself a challenge. I also had several migraine attacks and dehydrations, followed by slight moodswings and hungerpangs.

I also dealt with irate and inconsiderate human beings but it is an understatement since what I am experiencing now is nothing compared to a person wanting to live, fighting for his life and looking forward to better tomorrows.

Yes, I know that I should prolong my patience. I should stop complaining though. I will be "more" patient. In time, I will be a virtuoso in patience. And, maybe, conduct patience and mood workshops especially for people with a doctorate degree in Anger Management.

No comments:

Post a Comment