Monday, May 28, 2012

When I Need Someone to Talk to

Why is it when I need someone to talk to, no one is around? I always find myself in that kind of situation these past few weeks. Yeah, I am kinda used to being alone but then there were times when it will just hit me rock bottom. I am not needy of someone or I am not being melodramatic over the most mundane of things. I am just wondering why when there are times when I really need someone to talk to, there is no one whom I can share a conversation with. I am not venting out some negative speeches or thoughts. Sometimes, all I need is just someone who would just listen or someone who would just be there.

Okay, blame it on my hormones because I have my period now. That's it. Period.

Thought: Good thing I have God, so I just pray. Yeah, I admit it can be pretty difficult but then I am used to it anyway. I just have to let these words out of my system. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment