Friday, February 24, 2012

You Should Do This At Least Once A Day


This is a really crazy and a very, very mad world, don't you think?! So, at least once a day, I believe that we should do something that we love to do - to cheer us up and to destress ourselves amidst all the stress that we get. Here's my to-do list:

1. Drink your favorite drink and be mindful about its effect on your body. I know it is wrong but I have drank a lot of Coke for my sweet fix and a lot of coffee to wake me up in the afternoon when I get super sleepy. Don't drink too much of these two because it will make you feel sluggish.

2. Exercise. If you are too busy, try stretching for a few minutes even for five (5) minutes to get your blood pumping and get you in the groove. If you are not in the mood, try stretching for two (2) minutes to get you started.

3. Talk to a friend or call someone you haven't called for a long time. Have a nice chat and enjoy the conversation. This rarely happens when we are too busy and too caught up with work so please find time for this.

4. Blogging. My blog is my personal diary that I share with everyone because I want to inspire people through my simple writing.

5. Do something that you really like to do. Cook a sumptous meal, read a book, walk for awhile, play with your pet, etc.

I do these things to keep me sane because being idle can drive me nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment